GS ALTIPLANO Tour 2015 in Argentinia
17 Days, 15 Riding Days / ca. 3795 Km / On- und Offroad / Level: medium/hard
HIGH DESERTS ON GS
The Altiplano is one of my favorite areas, and riding there on a GS is a great pleasure to share with friends. Last january we ran a inspection tour 2014, on a new itinerary for an exclusive tour.
- T3 organises rental R1200GS liquid on site to allow offroad travel fans to enjoy a gréât expérience along Andes and across Altiplano.
- Tour concept is fun adventure during the day, confortable evenings and nights in hôtel and estancias.
- the tour start from your arrival at Cordoba Airport on 30 january 2015 and finish there too on 15 February.
Come and share the FRIENDSHIP TRACKS in a mixt of DUST and OXYGEN !
Eric Massiet du Biest and Archie Greene
T3 and MTR Tour
Highlights of the Tour
- Alta Gracia
- La Copina (Route Dakar)
- Sierra Chica
- Laguna Brava
- Nationalpark “Talampaya and Valle de la Luna”
Itineary of the Tour:
|ITINERARY OF THE GS ALTIPLANO - (Group 2)|
|DAY||STAGE||CONTENTS||Offroad km||TOTAL km|
|30. Jan||> Cordoba airport||FRIDAY / arrival at Cordoba airport + transfer to Campo/Estancia||0|
|31. Jan||> Carlos Paz / Campo||Rest + briefing + GS practice on local dirt roads.||30||30|
|01. Feb||> Carlos Paz / Campo||First easy training on local offroad to Alta Gracia||50||135|
|02. Feb||> Carlos Paz / Campo||Second training, harder, via Tanti tracks (special WRC) + Asado fiesta||60||200|
|03. Feb||> Carlos Paz / Campo||Third training tough on La Copina track (Dakar) + gaucho fiesta||110||220|
|04. Feb||> Dean Funes||First stage through Sierra Chica||80||170|
|05. Feb||> Tafi Del Valle||Road stage to reach Andes via salt lake, forests towards Tafi Del Valle||0||465|
|06. Feb||> Cachi||Quebradas + Ruta 40 + Bodegas||140||290|
|07. Feb||> Salta||Impressive dirt road going down from Andes to Salta + visit of Salta||30||160|
|08. Feb||> San Antonio de Los Combres||Back on Altiplano via Purmamarqua||110||160|
|09. Feb||> Antofagasta de la Sierra||The great escape of the journey above the clouds ! Offroad only.||340||340|
|10. Feb||> Belen||More Altiplano offroad and games on dunes in option for sand lovers.||100||285|
|11. Feb||> Villa Union||Spectacular andcosy hacienda and the Zapata track option||85||390|
|12. Feb||> Laguna Brava - Villa Union||Very special day towards Laguna Brava and back up to Chili mountain border||300||400|
|13. Feb||> Chepes||National parks of Talampaya and Valle de la Luna||200||250|
|14. Feb||> Campo||Last pure offroad riding pleasure back to Carlos Paz !||280||300|
|15. Feb||> Cordoba airport||SUNDAY / Transfer to Cordoba airport to fly back home.||0||0|
|km offroad||km total|
Dates and Booking
MINIMUM of Riders per teams is : 8 Pax
DETAILS AND FEES
MTR Tour and T3 organise an exclusive itinerary for GS riders with a large percentage of fine Argentine wild tracks on Ruta 40 or other beautiful tracks in the deserts of the Altiplano.
We limit the group with a small number of participants to preserve the quality and user-friendly access to charismatic hosting sites and far away from tourist crowds.
We provide a guide familiar with the itinerary, as well as a technical assistant used to GS adventure journeys.
Please use the booking button on the end of the side if you want to join this Adventure, please feel free to contact us for any kind of question.
Price (per Person)
DETAILS OF FEES
PASSENGER FEES (4 teams DUO maxi) :
EXTRA FOR SINGLE ROOM :
R1200GS RENTAL FEES incl.. insurances
GS ALTIPLANO JanuarY 2015
THESE FEES DO INCLUDE
- Flights to Cordoba
-Survey trip and inspection of an exclusive itinerary + roadbook on paper, GPX and Tripy format
- Full board of 17 days and 16 nights in standard or upper category accommodation
- driking water for each meals
- Assistance and transfers for airport / hotel shuttle
- 1 BMW ITA Tourguide leading the group on a R1200GS motorcycle
- 1 technical assistant closing the convoy on a 4x4 to transport your travel bag, parts, Tools, fuel, tires..
- 1 doctor during the four stages of isolated areas across the Altiplano.
- 1 official MTR Tour buffle bag of 80 liters + 1 official shirt / polo GS ALTIPLANO
- 1 road map of Argentina with itinerary trace.
- Rental of a R1200GS (less than 2 years old) equipped with Touratech suitcases and tank bag
- Liability insurance for your GS during the trip
- Additional motorcycle insurance property damage (garantee deposit = 3,800 €)
- All-terrain tires (TKC 80 or Anakee WILD)
THESE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Alcohol beverages
- National parks entries
- Road tolls
- Rental GS garantee deposit (€ 3,800)
- health + reapatriation insurance
- Your cancellation insurance and baggage loss
(NB: these two insurances are proposed by our travel partner, but you can also organize it on your side).
- Personal expenses
- Anything that is not specified in the category "of THESE FEES DO INCLUDE"
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED DRIVER
The best way not to have any problems, is to avoid them!
It is a fundamental proverb in life but also in adventure journeys. With common sense we then suggest :
- 1 road or enduro helmet but no bowl helmet !
- 1 motorcycle jacket with elbows, shoulders, back protections.
- 1 motorcycle pants with hip and knee protections
- 1 pair of solid motorcycle boots such as APACHE Revit or GRAVEL BMW
- 1 pair of motorcycle gloves with protection on top.
- 1 pair sunglasses and a scarf (or bandana tube).
(1 camel bag is a good idea to travel some hot spots)
T3 will provide an official bag 80 liters sealed travel but remember that most of the participants in our trips have the same thought after their journey : "I had too many things in my bag I used only half of it ... "
BMW Motorrad Rentalbike
Following BMW Motorrad-Models are available for this Tour:
R1200 GS LC if booked