Portugal Premium Tour
9 days tour / 7 riding days ca. 250 km per Day / Onroad / Level: medium
The 9 day Country exploring!
A ride that includes the Alentejo Wine Route, the crossing of the Estrela Mountain, part of the St. James Portuguese Way, a whole day dedicated to the Douro Valley and its Port Wine producing estates and the visit of the most beautiful castles in Portugal.
Charm hotels, strategically located in typical Villages and places of incredible natural beauty, put together this great tour with the Best Of Portugal.
So you see there are a lot of Highlights waiting for you, all you have to do is book and we take care about the
- Day 1. - Arriving in Lisbon, Transfer to Hotel, briefing and welcome dinner.
- Day 2. - Lisbon - Arrábida Mountains - Monsaraz Castle - Évora / 245kms
(Crossing the Arrabida N. P. ferry boat and the Alentejo wine region)
- Day 3. - Évora - Marvão Castle - Serra da Estrela / 285kms
(The cherry route, climbing from the Alentejo plateaus to the highest mountain in Portugal)
- Day 4. - Serra da Estrela - International Douro N. P. - Pinhão / 270kms
(From the highest point in continental Portugal to the heart of Oporto wine region)
- Day 5 - Pinhão - Peso da Régua - Guimarães - Braga - Porto / 240kms
(Riding downstream the Douro River surrounded by a Unesco World Heritage Landscape with a rest stop in the Unesco heritage city of Guimarães)
- Day 6. - Porto (Rest day)
(Guided visit to one 400 years old Oporto winery with tastings)
- Day 7. - Porto - Serra da Arada - Piodão / 235kms
(The most authentic Portugal in the small villages of the highlands)
- Day 8. - Piodão - Coimbra - Batalha - Nazaré - Obidos / 255kms
(History and culture in a day passing 3 Unesco World Heritage sites)
- Day 9. - Óbidos - Ericeira - Sintra - Cabo da Roca - Cascais - Lisbon / 190kms
(The Atlantic Coast, passing Roca Cape and the romantic Sintra Mountain)
- Day 10. - transfer and Flight back
Please note: We can also offer different terms for Groups just contact us!
Highlights of the Tour
8 Unesco World Heritage Sites,
Alentejo Wine route,
Oporto Wine Route,
Douro Valley, Porto,
Évora and Cabo da Roca,
The most west point of continental Europe.
Terms and Booking
If you would kie to book this tour, please you the bokinglink below.
Looking Forward to ride with you!
Price (per Person)
Rider with BMW F700GS :
Rider with BMW R1200GS
Rider with BMW R1200GS Adv.
600,00 € (Tour)
Included in the tourprice:
- Airport Transfers on arrival and departure
- 8 rental days of the chosen motorcycle, including side cases and top case.
- 9 overnight stays in 4/5 star class hotels or similar charm lodges including breakfast and 9
- English – Portuguese speaking certified BMW Motorrad ITA Tour Guide on motorcycle
- Guided visit to Oporto Winery with more than 400 years old and wine tasting
- Support vehicle for luggage
- Tour information package, Street map, Road information
- MotoXplorers souvenir kit
Not included in the tourprice:
- all services not listed in the included chapter like flights, fuel, drinks, snacks, lunch, toll, entrance fees
BMW Motorrad-Models available for this tour:
F700 GS, F800 GS, R1200 GS, R1200 GS Adv.